Look If I am available in the live chat (bottom right), & if not you can contact me on the contact page I will do my best to answer you quickly!
Mini lessons are short free videos with some licks or transcriptions of a song.. Complete courses are hours of videos going in depth to explain how to play a specific song…
Downloads are generally accessible from one of the lessons of the course (“download your files”), or from your account page: “Download“.
– Who am I?
My name is Daniel, I’ve been doing Gypsy Jazz for twenty years in a lot of bands … I have been giving guitar lessons for years, especially in Gypsy jazz … It’s a style where people are passionated, and it’s great for a teacher to see the motivation and progress of students!
Since 2014 I have been making guitar videos on youtube, over time I wanted to do this more seriously! so I started this site …
If you want to know more go to the page ‘ About ‘
– Why take an online course?
- Think about it, an hour’s lesson usually costs around €30, if not more.
- Sometimes it’s difficult to find a nice teacher who takes the time to really explain things to YOU without just doing a demo of what HIM can do …
- Sometimes he does not take the time to give you the documents corresponding to what you have just seen … (“Well you will remember it huh I’m not making you tabs ???”)
- Add to that the time to go there, back and forth …
– Now think about the advantages of our courses:
- On our site you will have access to very detailed videos, with tablatures, chords and other diagrams which appear on the screen .
- Videos with themes played slowly with the synchronized tablature which scrolls at the same time
- You can slow down and complete the parts that are causing you difficulty
- Access to the courses is of course permanent in your account … 24/7!
- You access to full trancriptions in pdf
- AND Guitar pro files
- Backing tracks in mp3 and video file with scrolling chords …